The annual meeting of the Copper Country Ski Tigers will be on Monday, May 9th, 2016 at 7:00pm at the Nara Chalet. This meeting is open to all Ski Tiger families and the public. We are looking for a few new board members, especially from families with kids in the youth program (color groups). If you are interested in learning more about the plans for Ski Tigers in the 2016/17 and/or serving on the board, please plan on attending this meeting.
Some ideas under consideration...
- Re-establishment of the Adventure Group for kids who have completed the yellow group and love to ski but are not interested in racing.
- Adding a young competitor option (grades 3rd-5th) to our Development Team program for younger kids who want more training and racing opportunities than are available in the youth program.
- Ski Tiger community outreach through the Nordic Rocks program in area elementary schools.
- Possible changes to the PIP program.
- And many other ideas... Do you have suggestions about how we could improve Ski Tigers? Bring them on Monday, May 9th!
I hope to see you there!
President, Copper Country Ski Tigers